We at Headsets4Phones.net aim to deliver your orders the very best way at a everyday low prices.
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase from us and we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
If you are not happy with your purchase from Headsets4Phones.net, you can return or exchange it, or have it repaired, or a service cancelled, in accordance with the terms below.
Change of Mind Returns – 30 Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, Headsets4Phones.net will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original register receipt or online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice);
- The item is in re-saleable condition, including its original packaging (if any), is unused and as sold; and
- A government issued form of identification is presented at the time of the return (for products with a value greater than $50). This is used to confirm your identity, your name and postal address. No details such as license number or date of birth will be recorded.
- If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase, Headsets4Phones.net may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange or refuse any credits.
Please note change of mind returns will incur a 15% restocking fees.
Other Returns – Consumer Guarantees
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and Headsets4Phones.net reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres designed specifically to deal with issues in relation to their products and may be able to provide a quicker assessment of, and remedy for, any issue with your product. You may, therefore, prefer to contact the manufacturer directly, although you are not obliged to do this. If at any time you are not satisfied with the manufacturers remedy in relation to your legal rights, you can contact your nearest Headsets4Phones.net store. Headsets4Phones.net may also return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem.
How to return your Headsets4Phones.net purchase
- All purchases can be returned to our address below.
- Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item in the case of a 30-day business account holder.
- Where a credit card attached to an original purchase cannot be produced, the refund will be processed on that card.
- Where the original purchase was made via PayPal, you may return the purchase in-store or by getting in touch with us via eBay Messaging or via our Contact Us page.
- Refunds will be processed to Paypal only, and not to credit card, cash or gift card.
- Once your order has been returned in-store or picked up by a returns driver and receipted at our Customer Fulfilment Centre, we will send notification to PayPal of your return.
- For more information, please contact PayPal on 1800 073 263 or visit the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/au/home
Headsets4Phones.net takes the privacy of customer data seriously. Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before the product is returned to Headsetss4Phones.net.
Information on how we collect, use and store personal information can be found here: https://headsets4phones.net/privacy-policy/. Personal information collected from you at the time of the return will only be used for the purpose of verifying and processing the return.
Last Update: February 2019